Beeswax – Sunflower Oil – Coconut Oil
Handcrafted on Victoria’s Bellarine Peninsula using pure Beeswax harvested by Beck’s Honey Drysdale.
- Complete skin moisturiser/barrier for all areas – face, body, hands, feet, lips.
- Safe for all ages – infants to the elderly.
- Adored by ocean and pool swimmers to prevent wetsuit chafing and protect skin from chlorine.
- Loved by infant’s parents to protect and heal nappy areas and dribbly chins.
- Soothes itching and heals insect bites and psoriasis.
- Protects and heals dry skin conditions such as cracked heels, damaged cuticles, eczema and rosacea.
- Is non comedogenic and cleanses, heals and regenerates acne affected skin.
- Assists healing of scars and stretch marks as Vitamin A makes skin softer and more flexible.
- Great makeup primer as it is non comedogenic, creates a protective base layer which doesn’t allow makeup to crease up and prevents makeup drying out your skin.
- Safe alternative skin barrier to mineral oil made from petroleum.
- Hair treatment to nourish, condition and soften whilst promoting lustre.
Beeswax (Cera Alba):-
- is secreted by honey bees to develop their honeycomb and is comprised largely of fatty acids, hydrocarbons and a natural wax ester;
- does not spoil, become rancid or otherwise expire;
- is high in Vitamin A which helps the skin repair damage, promotes skin regeneration and diminishes the signs of aging;
- is a humectant which seals in the skin’s moisture and also draws moisture, providing a long-lasting protective barrier against environmental pollutants;
- is antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory; and
- is non comedogenic (won’t clog skin pores and will let skin breathe freely).
9 in stock (can be backordered)